“It's the first wedding registry based on the blueprint of your home - which I think is genius.”
- Sara Morgan, Huffington Post
Blueprint Registry came to us with an innovative idea - give couples the ability to create a wedding registry based on the layout of their new home.
In order to get the product right, we faced a number of challenges:
- Their interactive blueprint concept called for us to push the boundaries of frontend development & cross-browser capabilities.
- Every edge case and flow needed to be discovered & elegantly designed before writing a line of code.
- A custom backend fulfillment and processing system would need to be architected in order to manage thousands of products added from distributors across the web.
Last but not least, Blueprint Registry needed to be online and operational within 3 months in order to release in-time for their first summer wedding season.
"The difference in working with Croscon is in the results - they didn't just deliver us a web application, they built our business."
- Lizzy Ellingson, Co-founder, Blueprint Registry
Croscon guided the entrepreneurs behind Blueprint Registry to discover, define and document the workflows and operations that power their business.
With a solid game plan, Croscon sprinted through the winter, often working over the holidays, to deliver a fully functioning business system in 54 days of production.
Powering Blueprint Registry
- Canvas & SVG Animations
- Fully Responsive HTML5
- PHP 5.6
- Amazon Web Services
- Salt, Composer
- Phing, Phinx
Since launching, Blueprint has registered more than 10,000 gifts and is growing at over 50 new registries per day.
Their unique approach to gift registry has garnered impressive feedback from consumers and has been featured in several major publications including Brides and InStyle magazines.
California Wedding Day wrote: "In our opinion, Blueprint Registry has truly taken registries into the 21st century and their digital platform will forever change the way we shop for wedding gifts."
As a partner in Blueprint Registry, Croscon continues to help this new business grow and gain market share by constantly innovating and advancing their product.